Ralph J. Sczygelski
During my legal career I have represented Wisconsin residents in over 4,000 cases. I have experience representing clients in the Wisconsin Supreme Court. I am Bar certified in Wisconsin since 1991. I have significant experience representing clients from different backgrounds. I have practiced law in Manitowoc county for over 26 years. I started my own successful firm which has been in operation for over 20 years.
I believe that everyone should have access to fair and effective legal representation. My firm works hard on cases that might not be accepted by other firms. We work together with our clients to make sure the legal process does not financially ruin our client. We try to be very upfront and open about costs for our services which vary depending on the individual case and circumstances. Call for a free consultation.
Click here to listen to some of my legal discussion podcasts. My podcasts air on WOMT. I create a new podcast almost every week.
- 1991, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Class of 1991 J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Class of 1988 B.A. cum laude
Associations & Memberships
- Manitowoc County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Phi Alpha Delta.
- State of Wisconsin v. Kenneth Harden, 2005 WI App. 252, 282 Wis. 2d 871.
- Speaks German and English.
- Born in Merrill, Wisconsin.